Developing a Homeopathic Chatbot: Using AI and Personal Data πŸ§‘πŸ»‍⚕️

 Hello there!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ Today, I developed a custom chatbot that utilizes my proprietary dataset to recommend homeopathic medicines.

In my previous blog, I demonstrated how to create a chat playground using Azure OpenAI. Following the creation of my own chat playground, I enhanced its capabilities by incorporating my custom dataset through the ‘Add your data’ feature.

The following is a homeopathic dataset that I will be supplying through my own data source.

Submitted all necessary details for the dataset upload process.

The dataset upload process may take 5–10 minutes, depending on the size of your dataset file.

Upon successfully uploading my dataset, the following output will be generated as shown below:

Now I deployed my own chatbot into the web app. Deployment will take upto 15 min.

At last, my HomeoBot is fully operational and delivering the expected results, ready for launch.

In a similar way, you can create a customized chatbot tailored to your specific dataset and requirements.

Thanks for stopping by! Your visit means a lot. Please Follow me😊 Stay tuned for more content. Exciting stuff coming your way soon! πŸš€ #StayTuned. Also, visit on RioTech.

Comments